The 157 rooms, including 16 suites, were designed by the world famous firm of architects, Foster + Partners. They are urban refuges in the heart of cosmopolitan London, and include a wide range of different types and designs, from rooms with private terraces on the top two floors to single rooms with spacious marble bathrooms.
Floor to ceiling windows provide the rooms with magnificent views of the city skyline, including world famous views of the London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Covent Garden and the River Thames. The rooms are full of unexpected features and personal details to make guests feel comfortable and totally at home. From the latest in soundproofing technology to the digital media hubs, the superior quality bed linen and premium bathroom amenities.
Suspended from the white leather walls of each room is a black lacquered wardrobe, with built-in TV and entertainment system, with retro-illuminated onyx shelving and a well-stocked minibar.
The discreet lighting and other perfectly integrated services, including the FLO table lamp, are designed by Foster + Partners.
The interior design concept is a fusion of contemporary details with traditional themes and combines an extreme monochromatic palette with rich textures and luxurious natural materials. This composition is based on the principals of yin and yang, as guests pass from the darker to the lighter spaces. There is a reflection of the black marble hallways in the pure white bedroom, sculpted by the angled walls of the central pyramid.
The dining options combine the innovation of the latest New York cuisine with a modern atmosphere to attract trendsetters and people curious to discover new places to call their own.
Whatever the time of day, the moment or your mood… ME London has the perfect menu for every occasion. Everything is possible: a snack in the lobby or a cocktail on the roof, business meetings or an aperitif before the theatre.
Relax and Wellness - Me London
The gym is located on the ground floor of the hotel and is well equipped for all your fitness needs. The range of Technogym equipment includes power plates, treadmills, cross trainers and exercise bikes with integrated TV monitor with touch screen and Vision Web to stay connected with all the social media pages, TV and music at your fingertips. The gym area also includes a variety of weights and area for floor work. The gym is free for all hotel guests and is open 24 hours a day.
• Treadmill Now x2
• Excite+ Vario
• Excite+ Synchro
• Excite+ Recline
• Kinesis Station Press
• Kinesis Station High Pull
From ME London you have London on your doorstep. From the banks of the River Thames, discover this global city and nerve centre of art, culture and tourism.
The list of things to do is endless but a few highlights include:
• London Eye. The London Eye is one of the world’s largest ferris wheels and the most popular tourist attraction in the city
• Big Ben. The most famous and most iconic monument in London; which forms part of the Houses of Parliament, the seat of power in the UK
• The Tower of London. The historic castle which personifies the history of the city
• Buckingham Palace. Located in the heart of the city and the official residence of the British royal family
• St. Paul’s Cathedral. Built in the 17th century, it dominates the skyline of the London and is a well-known landmark
• The River Thames. Crosses the centre of London and offers visitors boat tours
• Trafalgar Square. Here you can find the famous Nelson’s Column guarded by statues of four lions at its base
• Westminster Abbey. A grand Gothic building and traditional site for celebrations of the British royal family
• London Zoo. The oldest scientific zoo in the world